How To Delete My Roblox Account: If you want to know how to delete Roblox account, you have come to the right place. Get the complete guide to deleting your Roblox account in this post and also know how to cancel your Roblox membership if you are a Premium user. The number of Roblox users who want to delete their accounts is increasing day by day. The reason can be assumed as the “bad image” this game has made in the public. Roblox is an online gaming platform where millions of games of single-player and multiplayer mode are available.
Both teenagers and children are equally crazy about this game. Roblox is mainly played by children between 7 to 16 years old, therefore, parents are concerned about their kids since the games available on Roblox is becoming pretty popular for having “inappropriate” and “mature” content. Even the language used in the games and Roblox chat is not so good for kids to come across. So, many parents are looking forward to deleting their child’s Roblox game account. If you are also searching for “How to delete Roblox account”, then get the details below.
How To Delete Roblox Account
Deleting a Roblox account is the user’s choice. No matter why you want to delete your account on Roblox, the company will respect your decision and allow you to delete your account whenever you want. The same goes for the Roblox Premium membership.
There are different possible ways to explain how to delete Roblox account permanently. You can use any of the following methods to close or delete your account on the Roblox platform. Let’s see how to delete Roblox account permanently.
1. Contact Roblox Support via Email
The simplest way to get your Roblox account deleted is by requesting via email. There is no such direct “delete your account” option on Roblox. So, you have to contact the Roblox support team and request them nicely to remove your account. For this, follow the simple steps given below.
- Open a web browser and go to the Roblox Support page on https://www.roblox.com/support.
- Now, log in using your Roblox account or enter your date of birth and click “Continue”.
- On the “Contact Us” page, enter your Roblox User ID, First Name, and Email Address.
- Under the Issue Details, select which device you are using the Roblox game on.
- Select “Billing & Payments” under the Type of help category option.
- Under this, click on the “Cancel Membership” option.
- In the “Description of issue” box, write “Please delete my account permanently”.
- Then, click on the “Submit” button.
- The Roblox Support team will shortly contact you and after verifying your account, the account will be deleted permanently.
This is how to delete Roblox account easily. This method works all the time, however, you can try other methods too.
2. Call Roblox Customer Support
Another way to contact Roblox customer support for deleting your account is by making a phone call. You can call the Roblox support team and request them to delete your account over the phone call. For this, you have to provide your Roblox account details like your user ID and your registered email address. Here is the Roblox Customer Service phone number.
- Roblox Customer Service: 888-858-2569
3. Remain Inactive For 1 Year
This is not exactly the procedure of how to delete Roblox account, but this will work as well. Just remain inactive for at least one year to make your account get removed from Roblox. If you stop using your account for a long time, then Roblox will identify it as an “inactive account” and will remove your account or delete your account ultimately.
This is how to delete Roblox account permanently using simple methods. Let’s see how to cancel your Roblox Premium membership.
How To Cancel Roblox Premium Membership
If you don’t want to delete your Roblox account, but want to cancel your membership instead, then we have explained the steps below. Roblox premium membership can be canceled at any time and does not have any penalty fee. Follow the steps for each method given below to cancel your Roblox premium subscription.
1. Cancel Roblox Premium Membership On Roblox Website
If you want to cancel your subscription on the official website of Roblox, then follow the steps given below.
- Go to the official website of Roblox on roblox.com and log in to your account.
- Once signed in, click on the gear icon at the top right corner of the page.
- A drop-down menu will open. Click on the “Settings” option.
- Now, click on the “Billing” tab on the left side.
- Then, select the “Cancel Renewal” button.
- A pop-up will appear. Confirm to cancel the membership.
2. Cancel Roblox Premium Membership On Roblox App
Here is how to delete Roblox account premium membership on the Roblox mobile application. The method is similar for both Android and iOS devices.
- Open Roblox on your smartphone and make sure you are signed in to your account.
- Now, tap on the three dots at the bottom right corner and open the “Settings” option.
- On the Settings page, go to the “Billing” section and tap on it.
- Under Billing, tap on the “Cancel Renewal” button.
- A confirmation message will appear. Confirm to cancel your subscription.
We have explained how to delete Roblox account permanently in this post. If you think you don’t want your Roblox account anymore, then just follow the steps given here and close your Roblox account. If you like the information given here, then share it with your friends too. Keep connected with All Roblox Guides to get more useful and related posts.