How to turn off safe chat in Roblox? If you want to know how to turn off the safe chat feature on your Roblox game, then this guide is for you. Roblox is one of the largest games in the world as of now. This game has become popular worldwide and kids and adults are equally attracted to the Roblox games. Some of the main features on Roblox that attract users are Parental Controls, Safe Chat, Cross-Platform Support, and more.
Safe Chat is a useful feature provided by Roblox for players who are under 13. With the safe chat enabled on accounts under 13, parents can make sure their kid’s posts and chats are being filtered for inappropriate content. Not only that, but this feature also makes sure that no personal information of the player will be posted. To know how to turn off safe chat in Roblox, read below.
What Is Safe Chat In Roblox?
Safe Chat is a feature in Roblox that provides privacy settings in Roblox game chat. With the safe chat feature, the players can have their posts and chats filtered both for inappropriate content and to prevent personal information from being posted. This feature is mainly aimed at kids who are under 13 years of age.
For users who are 12 and younger, the parents can use this safe chat feature to control their kid’s chats, posts, etc. With the safe chat mode turned on, the age, gender, address, and other personal information of the player will be kept hidden from other Roblox players.
This Safe Chat feature covers all types of communication on Roblox, public and private. The main use for the Safe Chat mode is to have protected chats and the player’s privacy will also be ensured by using this feature. Parents who are worried about their kids using Roblox can turn on this feature.
It is very simple to enable Safe Chat in Roblox and is also easy to turn off safe chat in Roblox. Here, you have to note that the safe chat feature is enabled for accounts under 13 years of age. Once the player has reached 13 years, the Safe Chat feature will be disabled automatically. But, if you want, you can turn off safe chat in Roblox whenever you want.
Does Roblox Safe Chat Turn Off When You Turn 13?
Yes. Roblox automatically turns off the Safe Chat feature when the account holder turns 13. Whenever a player under 13 creates an account, this feature is enabled automatically. Unless the player’s parents approve the email to turn off safe chat, this feature cannot be disabled by kids. Therefore, it is a useful feature for those parents who are worried about their kid’s privacy.
How To Turn Off Safe Chat In Roblox?
Do you want to know how to turn safe chat off in Roblox? We have explained the step-by-step procedure to turn off safe chat in Roblox below. Remember that you can’t turn off the safe chat feature in Roblox if you are 12 years old or younger. Only when you have reached 13 years, Roblox will automatically disable this feature.
But, even if you are under 13 and still want to turn off the safe chat feature, then you have to get approval from your parents. Unless your parents approve or verify the email, you can’t turn off this feature. Let’s check out the simple steps to turn off safe chat in Roblox.
- Go to Roblox’s official website and log in using your user ID and password. If you don’t have a Roblox account, then you have to create an account first.
- Now, once you are signed in to your Roblox account, and click on “My Roblox” at the top of the page.
- A drop-down menu will open from here. Select the “Account” option from the given list.
- Under “Account”, scroll down on the page until you see a section called “Update Parent’s Email Address”.
- Here, click on the “Update Email” option next to your parent’s email ID.
- Enter your parent’s email address in the given box and click on the “Update” button.
- An activation link for your Roblox account will be sent to your parent’s email address.
- Open the email and click on this activation link. If you can’t find the email, then check the Spam or Junk folder.
- Once you click on the activation link, you will be redirected to your Roblox Account Settings.
- Then, go to the “Privacy Mode” option and toggle the Safe Chat button to turn it off.
- After turning off the safe chat feature, click on “Finish Verification” to save the changes.
- This is how to turn off safe chat in Roblox easily.
We have provided complete details about how to turn off safe chat in Roblox in this post. Safe Chat is a useful feature that prevents personal information from being posted and also avoids inappropriate content to show up on your account. But, if you want to turn off this feature, then follow the steps given here. Keep visiting All Roblox Guides to get more updated information.